How Cloud Email delivers security, reliability, and speed to Indian Oil Corporation's critical tendering process
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 | 3PM to 4PM IST (Including Q & A)
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has permitted IndianOil to charter ships for its own oil import. To charter a ship, IOCL uses a tendering process driven by email. The process deals with extremely high-value transactions and is very sensitive to RELIABLE and ON TIME delivery of email (since a lot of tender submissions happen in the last few minutes before closing time).
Any delay in receiving email or loss of email could mean a loss of huge sums of money, besides the loss of face for IOCL.
The sensitive and classified nature of these emails and attachments implies the need for a very SECURE platform to ensure that these emails are stored SAFELY and accessible only by AUTHORISED personnel.
In this webinar, speakers from IOCL will share the core benefits they derived from their experience with the Mithi SkyConnect platform.
- Robustness backed by an SLA
- Lightening fast mail delivery
- High-security coverage at multiple layers
Speakers from AWS will cover why the shared security model on the cloud platform makes the whole solution so secure and how PSUs and Governments can now move their critical workloads to the cloud in the India region.
- The best practices, how to's and key criteria while choosing and deploying a business email solution for your organisation
- How email archiving and ediscovery can help with business intelligence, supervision, improving quality of communication, and more
- IOCL's story of using email for ship chartering
- Why the cloud is secure and how PSUs/Governments can benefit from the cloud
- Q and A Session