How to log in to the Vaultastic portal as postmaster (super admin)
|Table of Contents|
Log in to Vaultastic as Postmaster user
As an admin, you can manage your Vaultastic domain using the Admin Panel. The intuitive interface allows you to manage users, secure your domain, restore mailbox, search across domains easily and so on.
Steps to log in to the Vaultastic account
1. Access the URL https://<Domain-name>.vaultastic.com from your favorite browser.
If your primary domain is baya.in then,
After successful provisioning of your domain on Vaultastic, you will receive a welcome mail from our support team to the id which was mentioned at the time of domain registration. This mail includes all the details viz. URL to access the admin portal, user id and the system generated password of your account.
On successful log in, the Vaultastic admin portal displays on the screen which allows you to manage your domain.
Using the Vaultastic Admin Portal
Using the admin portal, you can
1. Provision and manage users manually
2. Secure your domain
3. Enable E Discovery for users
4. Control access to E Discovery data
5. Search across the domain using the eDiscovery interface
6. Upload historical data Upload PSTs / Upload using IMAP
7. Manage reports