Have you hosted your own mail server? Very often, the built-in on-premise email archiving capabilities of servers fall short of expectations. IT admins might vouch for it, but setting up and maintaining on-premise archive solutions is complicated and time-consuming.
Vaultastic provides a safe way to back up and archive all your on-premise mails on the cloud. We also ensure that your Zimbra or Lotus Notes email archiving solution assures advanced email data security, 24/7 eDiscovery support, information availability, admin and user access, assured business continuity and high data durability.
Top benefits of using Vaultastic:
- Vaultastic requires zero capex for hardware and software infrastructure.
- Our "Pay as you go" model lets you easily scale up your storage with a sudden surge in storage requirement.
- DIY: Our self service portal helps users serve themselves - reply, forward, download, print and export, without having to queue their requests with the IT helpdesk.
- Quick retrieval: Search, select, forward or download emails from the enterprise email vault. Eliminate the need to download/export entire mailboxes to retrieve a select few mail.
- Data privacy guaranteed.
- Auto upgrades for hardware and software. No manual intervention required.
- Auto scaling for storage. Vaultastic accommodates sudden surge in email volume, thus ensuring that no mails are lost.
- Vaultastic is hosted on the AWS Cloud and provides 99.99999999999% durability of data and 99.99% uptime.
- No monitoring: Once you've set up Vaultastic, you don't have to spend any timing monitoring its performance. The system is self-running, also automatically sends you usage report.
- Highly secure: Your emails are archived in a cloud storage with multi-layered security making it one of safest email vaults out there.
- Environmental friendly: Since Vaultastic is cloud-based, it reduces the total physical server footprint, which has inherent green benefits.
- More cost effective: Cloud setup has tangible cost benefits over on-premise setup. Read our blog here.
- Vaultastic Update: A new app for easier historical data upload
- Data Privacy Laws in South East Asia
- Make GDPR Compliance easy for Email with Vaultastic
- A 7 Step Guide for Implementing GDPR in your Business
- Impact of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Indian Businesses
- Vaultastic supports HIPAA Compliance for the healthcare industry
- Update to Vaultastic’s Terms of Service
- Data Protection and Privacy Laws in the Middle East
- Vaultastic now supports TLS 1.2 as per PCI security standards council mandate