- Pricing Subscription
- 1. What happens to the data after the subscription period is over?21.11.16More
If you renew your subscription, then the data will be maintained as per the plan and associated lifetime. If you do not renew your subscription, then all mail for your domains will be automatically deleted within a week from the end of the subscription.
- 2. What happens when I have setup archiving for all the licensed number of users?21.11.16More
As you are approaching the maximum allowed count of users (as per your purchase), the system will send you alerts prompting you to take action. If you use up the licensed count of users, the system will not allow you to provision more users. The choices you have are to:
1. To purchase additional user licenses in your subscription
2. Delete some accounts.
- 3. Which plan is appropriate for me?21.11.16More
If you want to use the Vaultastic archive to reduce the load on IT and increase the efficiency of users to search for historic data, then the CONTINUITY plan should suffice.
If you work in an industry when email archiving is a legal compliance or there are many cases of litigation, then the TRACER plan may be more appropriate.
The DURABILITY plan is the most appropriate when you want to store historical data with Vaultastic and retain mails forever.
The HOLD plan is suitable if you need to save mail for users who are no longer active.
- 4. How can I upgrade my subscription Plan?
- 5. Can I get access to my archive mail data, if I decide to cancel the service?21.11.16More
Yes. Before canceling the service, you can access each user’s archive account on Vaultastic and export the archived mail to a PST or a ZIP of EML files.
- 6. How do I maintain my license?27.03.17More
Depending on the requirements of your organization, you have two choices.
1. To increase the number of users in your subscription
2. Delete some account.
- 7. What is the license model for Vaultastic?31.03.17More
The Vaultastic license is a per user license.
If a user leaves and you want to retain his/her mail, you can take advantage of the new HOLD plan which allows forever retention of the mail, with a storage of 2GB. Extra storage can be added on.
A new user should have a new account on Vaultastic so that he does not get access to the mail of the user who has left from the self service portal.
- 8. What is price for downloading data from Vaultastic in Bulk?14.04.17More
While you can export data in PST/EML files from your own Vaultastic console at no extra cost, you may still want to opt for this method, where you can extract the archived email data of chosen or all users in the PST format via an S3 bucket in your AWS account. This option is typically chosen when you want to extract a larger volume of data.
This is a paid service from Mithi, and we charge INR 300 (USD 5) per GB with an minimum order quantity of 25GB
E.g. If you want to extract data 200 GB of data from Vaultastic, the cost would be INR 60,000 (USD 1000)
- 9. What is the price for uploading historical email data to Vaultastic?14.04.17More
You can upload historical email data, which are stored in EML/PST/OST files on your end points for lifetime preservation on Vaultastic. This is currently a paid service offered by Mithi and we charge INR 150 (USD 3) per GB, with a minimum order quantity of 25GB.
1. If you want to upload 100 GB worth of PST files of your users onto Vaultastic, the cost will be INR 15,000/- (USD 300/-)
2. If you want to upload 20 GB worth of PST files, the cost will be INR 3750 (USD 75) - due to the MOQ of 25GB